POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old Typewriter ...inspiration to persist! : Old Typewriter ...inspiration to persist! Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Old Typewriter ...inspiration to persist!
From: Geoffrey Potvin
Date: 16 Apr 2000 03:20:57
Message: <38f969d9@news.povray.org>
This is a model I did about 2 years ago with my first attempts using deeply
nested CSG's. Heavily layered procedural textures were used to create the
rusty metals etc. Unfortunately, I didn't use anti-aliasing at that time.
Presently, the original files would have to be reworked because the text
(the typewriter keys) was moved around in some file conversions ...it would
take some time to correct this and render the image again. Nevertheless,  I
thought others would find it inspiring.  It was an amateur attempt at the
time  ...but results like these encouraged me to continue onto more advanced
work with the POV-Ray program.

Geoffrey

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: